[igraph] Eigenvector Centrality With Weights

From: Ali Torkamani
Subject: [igraph] Eigenvector Centrality With Weights
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 22:28:03 -0800

I have a graph named "g" for which I am trying to calculate eigenvector centrality using its weights.

The graph is made by:

g <- graph.adjacency(adj, mode="undirected", weighted=TRUE)

Which seems to work fine and I can get to the weights with

E(adj)$weight

So, I try to calculate the eigenvector centrality by:

evcent(g, scale = TRUE, weights = E(adj)$weight)

But get an error message:

Error in evcent(adj,scale=TRUE,weights=E(adj)$weight)

unused argument(s) (scale = TRUE, weights = c( <the weight vector> )

What is wrong here?

Thanks,

Ali

Msg sent via @Mail - http://atmail.com/