Re: [igraph] 1 test fails on ppc64 gcc-4.3

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] 1 test fails on ppc64 gcc-4.3
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:50:56 +0100

I added this patch, but now I have a new failure, this time on i386:

35: Erdos-Renyi model (igraph_erdos_renyi_game):    FAILED
(structure_generators.at:36)
Do you have a build log this time? (At least the returned error code would be of some use, since we would know which test failed inside examples/simple/igraph_erdos_renyi_game.c). This is also a stochastic test and theoretically it can also fail in some rare circumstances, maybe Gabor has more information about it. IMHO the tests returning error codes 10 and 12 are causing trouble now. (Try to replace "return 10" and "return 12" with "return 77" as a first try).