[igraph] spinglass.community bug

From: uxzmdlj02
Subject: [igraph] spinglass.community bug
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 22:03:39 -0500

I think I've found a tiny but important bug in the spinglass.community () function in R. The argument is passed into the R function as `graph`, but in the function the following code is called:

            weights <- as.numeric(E(g)$weight)

That should be

            weights <- as.numeric(E(graph)$weight)

Otherwise it looks for `g` in the parent environment, which is bad.

The change makes the function work for me.

Thanks,
Peter