Re: [igraph] spinglass.community bug

From: uxzmdlj02
Subject: Re: [igraph] spinglass.community bug
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 21:23:35 -0500

Oh, sorry. I thought i had the latest version.

On May 27, 2007, at 2:23 PM, Gabor Csardi csardi-at-rmki.kfki.hu | igraph-help| wrote:

Peter,

thanks, yes, you're right of course. It was i think corrected in 0.4.1.

Sadly enough it seems that there is another serious bug in the
0.4.1 windows R package, it cannot read any file formats with read.graph,
so there will be also a 0.4.2 release soon, maybe just for the
windows R package.

Gabor