[igraph] How to install R package

From: Colin Deng
Subject: [igraph] How to install R package
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 02:04:12 +0800

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I am new to use igraph.

And now, I want to draw a diagram, which needs the R package.

However, I do not know how to install it.

In the document, it said,
"Installing the igraph R package is very simple, you don't need to
download anything by hand, just give the command
install.packages("igraph", lib="~/.R/library")
*in R* and select a mirror site close to you."

If I did not install R, how can I give this command? By the way, I
give this command in Linux, but nothing happened. I am so confused
about it. So, could you please help me?

Thank you very much.

--
Deng, Kang
Huazhong University of Science and Technology