hurd-devel

Objdump report posted

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Objdump report posted
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:42:17 -0800

This objdump report is from all of the packages on alpha, except:
binutils-dev_2.12.90.0.1-1_hurd-i386.deb
binutils-multiarch_2.12.90.0.1-1_hurd-i386.deb
binutils_2.12.90.0.1-1_hurd-i386.deb
hurd-dev_20020325-1_hurd-i386.deb
hurd_20020325-1_hurd-i386.deb
libc0.3-dbg_2.2.5-3_hurd-i386.deb
libc0.3-dev_2.2.5-3_hurd-i386.deb
libc0.3-pic_2.2.5-3_hurd-i386.deb
libc0.3-prof_2.2.5-3_hurd-i386.deb
libc0.3_2.2.5-3_hurd-i386.deb
mig_1.3-1_hurd-i386.deb

583k

http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/objdump-200203261238.txt.gz

If you need something different, or there's a particular package/set
of binaries you want out of there, let me know.

Thanks to Marcus for much help in producing these.

--
Some people play the lottery, some people use Ebay. Personally, I've
had much better luck with Ebay than the lottery