heroes-discuss

Re: [Heroes] help me with translation

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: Re: [Heroes] help me with translation
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:04:55 +0200

Yurkov Vyacheslav <address@hidden> schrieb:

Wow, just as I wanted to suggest to close the lists (or at least three out of four) because there hasn't been any traffic for years.

Does it disturb you? ;-)

Now that you mention it... yes, it can be quite annoying.

Except excessive amounts of spam, of course...

That's strange. I've never get spam form mailing lists. 8-0

I know. That's because I'm getting it all, and I'm not letting it through.

Cheers,
Ingo