heroes-discuss

Re: [Heroes] help me with translation

From: Yurkov Vyacheslav
Subject: Re: [Heroes] help me with translation
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:49:09 +0800

Ingo van Lil wrote:

Yurkov Vyacheslav <address@hidden> wrote:

Wow, just as I wanted to suggest to close the lists (or at least three out of four) because there hasn't been any traffic for years.

Does it disturb you? ;-)

Except excessive amounts of spam, of course...

That's strange. I've never get spam form mailing lists. 8-0

With any imaging software of your choice, e.g. Gimp will do just fine. PCX used to be a very popular bitmap format back in the good old DOS days. Simply drawing some cyrillic characters (I presume you're planning to contribute a Russion translation, right?) won't do the trick, though.

Yes, you are right! ;-)

Unless I'm badly mistaken Heroes does not support UTF8, so I'm afraid you're gonna have to do quite some coding before you can use any characters other than those defined in iso-8859-1/latin1.

Cheers,
Ingo

Alright, I'll try.
Where should I send modified file? To this list?

--
If my english isn't correct, please tell me where, cause I just study!