heroes-discuss

[Heroes] A new release for non-CVS users would be awesome!

From: Seth House
Subject: [Heroes] A new release for non-CVS users would be awesome!
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:12:11 -0700

As Ingo van Lil suggested: I, for one, would absolutely appreciate a new release for non-CVS users.

(Though I would happily settle for quick instructions on how to get from the CVS download to the configure-make-make install step -- if anyone would be kind enough to spare a few minutes!)

Last month I tried to compile HEROES on OS X, and got to the intro movie, at least, before it seg-faulted. Not until now did I think to try the CVS version. In NEWS it is mentioned that a seg fault fix had been made for Debian PPC ... maybe the same one?

Has anyone heard of HEROES running on OS X? I've scoured Google and couldn't find a thing.