Re: [help-texinfo] Some pages in bold font in pdf - Bug ?

From: Oleg Katsitadze
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Some pages in bold font in pdf - Bug ?
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 21:09:09 +0200

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 11:47:27PM +0100, Nicolas Maufrais wrote:
> So, the problem seems to happen only with Acrobat Reader.

I confirm the problem on Debian with AR 5.0.8 and 7.0.1 (see
the attached snapshot).  Zooming in/out doesn't help.
There's no problem with xpdf.

> The fact that there are no bold pages with gv or pdf does not prove the
> bug is in Acrobat Reader.

But it seems very likely -- I've noticed that when I scroll
down page 12 to uncover new lines, only some of the
uncovered lines are heavy, the rest are ok.  However, if
then I switch away from AR and back (e.g., change workspace
and then change it back), suddenly _all_ visible lines are
heavy.

Best,
Oleg