help-recutils

Re: [help-recutils] Recutils usage examples and performance questions

From: Advrk Aplmrkt
Subject: Re: [help-recutils] Recutils usage examples and performance questions
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 08:20:25 +0100

Oh yeah rec-mode in Emacs. Yeah I guess that with support for forms
would work, can it also show things inline like images?

As for the Python bindings, I think that would really make recutils
available to a much wider audience (Python 2 or 3? I think 3 is the
way forward). I am sorry my coding skills are unlikely to be up for
the task of integrating Python bindings, but I would love to help in
other ways. Do you accept donations? What other forms of help would be
good?