Re: Memory exhausted when using \

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Memory exhausted when using \
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:44:43 -0400

On 17 July 2012 09:02, Mathieu Dubois <address@hidden> wrote:
> Le 17/07/2012 14:56, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso a écrit :
>
>> On 16 July 2012 12:20, Mathieu Dubois<address@hidden>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> I send you a private copy of the code because it's not my code and don't
>>> know if the author would be happy that I post it.
>>>

>> error: load: unable to find file depth/bad_im.mat
>>

> Sorry! You will find the whole archive here.

I ran "test_inpaintZ.m" without seeing your problem.

You need to produce the exact matrix where you're seeing this trouble.
Just before the line where you are getting memory exhausted, insert a
"keyboard" statement. That will put you in debug mode. Make sure the
line right after the keyboard command is the one that is giving you
this trouble. You may have to try a few times until you find the line
giving you trouble.

In debug mode, you're in an interactive Octave session. Save the
matrices that happen in the computation where you see memory being
exhausted using the save command, like this:

    save memory-exhausted matrix1 matrix2 matrix3 vector1

Then send us the file memory-exhausted along with the line where
you're seeing this trouble.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.