Re: Memory exhausted when using \

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Memory exhausted when using \
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 15:18:21 -0400

On 21 July 2012 11:14, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

This is exactly what happened. There hasn't been a public release yet.
It will happen later. There was a minor problem during the fix, but it
got caught and fixed immediately.

Mathieu, to answer your question, 3.6.3 should happen relatively soon.
Perhaps during August.

Btw, I noticed you were complaining about this bug in your code:

    https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?29863

Are you really being affected by it?

- Jordi G. H.