Re: Considerations

From: Robert G. Snyder
Subject: Re: Considerations
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 22:28:50 -0800

"John A. Turner" wrote:

> OK, I JWE and I exchanged some e-mail, and he likes the idea, so it's
> done.  octave.org is ours.
>
> I'll happily accept donations, but $25 seems like a lot.  It's going
> to be $70 for the first two years

..snip..

This is wonderful, (and thanks :-) but what about getting an
ISP for octave.org? This is likely to cost more than $70 for
two years. Will wisc.edu host the current octave site as
octave.org? Or will it be a separate site with all the m
file archives? (which is what started this thread) Maybe
both?

Bob Snyder