help-libidn

Re: Unable to make -q

From: Rob Napier
Subject: Re: Unable to make -q
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:04:28 -0400

Since mailing you, I've seen it in other autoconf projects too (libevent I believe). It may impact all autoconf projects. I raised this on the autoconf list, but they weren't certain what to do about it. It could also be a bug in make.

Rob

--
Rob Napier -- Software and Security Consulting -- http://robnapier.net
Cocoaphony blog -- http://robnapier.net/blog