help-gsasl

Re: GNU SASL test failures

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: GNU SASL test failures
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 12:50:15 +0200

I just realized that the hydra build is using GNU GSS from the build
system, not the latest from git.  Do you know which version of GNU GSS
is installed on that system?  And more importantly: do you know whether
the system libgss was built with support for GNU Shishi or not?

It may be that the installed GNU GSS was built without Shishi, then the
Kerberos V5 test would not work.  This would be a real bug in the GNU
SASL self test: it should gracefully fail in that case.

I have improved error messages a bit to see if this is really the case.

/Simon