help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] Download never completes, CPU load

From: Markku Tavasti
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] Download never completes, CPU load
Date: 13 Nov 2003 16:01:44 +0200

Igor Wronsky <address@hidden> writes:

> > My downloads usually start in 2-5 minutes and the download is progressing
> > well until it reaches 70-80%. (for 3-4Mb files) Then the BPS begin to fall
> > and it becomes zero around 97-99%. It seems not to ever be completed.
> > (I've waited 3-5 times more than the time required for the 99%)
> > Any idea? It's the same if the download is cancelled then restarted.
> I've experienced this same problem with some offensive mpegs that

> The bottom line is that this problem didn't exist in some
> previous versions.

Oh, that's nice to hear. I was thinking "I'm not popular enough, since
I'm newcomer' or 'Gnunet in not working idea in practice'.

For me, even loading aliensong did not complete in 48 hours. I was
using gtk-gnutella, if it makes some difference. Hopefully we see some
improvment here.

--
M. Tavasti /  address@hidden  /   +358-40-5078254