Re: [Help-glpk] libglpk-java

From: glpk xypron
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] libglpk-java
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 03:08:46 +0100

Hello Halim,

one reason for the behaviour you describe could be running multiple threads
calling GLPK. GLPK is not thread safe. Is your application single threaded?

>> glp_error_hook error message
Do you mean GlpkException? How do you handle exceptions?

Could you, please, provide:
- version of GLPK for Java
- version of Cent OS
- version of Java runtime
- an example showing the problem

It is sufficient, if you send the example code to me (not the list).

Best regards

Xypron

-------- Original-Nachricht --------