[Help-glpk] libglpk-java

From: Halim Damerdji
Subject: [Help-glpk] libglpk-java
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 18:04:25 +0000

Hello all,

I would like to know if there are folks happy with the libglpk-java llibrary binding.

I am now going through java system calls to C, with the C code calling the libglpk C library. The interface is via input and output files, which has worked very well, but I am looking for a full java solution (to avoid the file read/write).

On linux CentOS, libglpk-java has been unreliable. For the same problem, I get the right solution at times, a glp_error_hook error message at times, and no exception handling message at all at other times. Several of us have built the library from source on different machines, with the same overall experience.

Any success story with this library in the linux environment?

Thanks a bunch.

Rgds,

halim