Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.5 release information

From: Philip Warner
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] glpk 4.5 release information
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 02:58:35 +1000

At 02:40 AM 20/07/2004, Andrew Makhorin wrote:

GLPK 4.5 -- Release Information
===============================

Thanks for all the work; I got this from the change log:

        * glpmip.h, glpmip1.c, glpmip2.c, glplpx6c.c
        New implementation of the branch-and-bound method was added.
        It replaces the old implementation, which was removed from the
        package.

Which looks very hopeful. Is there any more information about the likely consequences of the changes? What should we expect to work better/worse/differently?

Fax: (+61) 03 5330 3172          |                 ___________ |
Http://www.rhyme.com.au          |                /           \|
PGP key available upon request,  |  /
and from pgp.mit.edu:11371 |/