help-cgicc

File Upload Demo

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: File Upload Demo
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:53:26 -0500

> I wanted to ask if it would be possible in a future version to
> have a better
> working demo of doing file uploading?  I am not a C or C++ developer and
> haven't had much time to try to figure this out myself.  What I
> have tried:

I've gotten this request several times now, so I wrote a quick demo to show
how file upload works, including saving the uploaded file to the server.
Right now the only way to get to the demo is via CVS; use pserver or the web
at http://subversions.gnu.org/

Basically I just extracted out the upload parts from test.cpp, simplified
them a bit, and added a block comment showing how to write the uploaded file
out to disk.

Let me know if this helps.

-Stephen