help-cgicc

hoe to use POST method

From: Sudipto basu
Subject: hoe to use POST method
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:09:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

can any one suggest me some way to my problem?

I am facing a problem of how to send data to a servlet
which is in a webserver through POST method of HTTP.

Look, the servlet have some text fields like name and
id. and i want to post this two parameters from my
client program.

The servlet is situated in a webserver which I can
access through the program and getting the Data out of
it using GET / method. And the servlet support both
GET and POST methods.

Have you got any answer please let me know. I will be
thank ful to you for this. Remember I am not using
libwww files I am using raw socket programming on
solaris platform

with regards,
Sudipto Basu,India