Re: Installing diction on a Mac [was: Re: Is the Gnu diction Package is

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Installing diction on a Mac [was: Re: Is the Gnu diction Package is bison and flex Candidate=]
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 13:22:47 +0200

On 3 Aug 2007, at 12:01, Michael Haardt wrote:

It compiles now, though I got the following warning from ./configure:
   config.status: WARNING:  Makefile.in seems to ignore the --
datarootdir setting

I got that too, it must be some new autoconf feature I hadn't time
to read about this morning.  configure is right, I ignore it, and so
far I have no idea what I am ignoring. ;-)

Well, if it is not fixed, it might generate a lot of bug reports. :-)

  Hans Aberg