Re: Label problems

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Label problems
Date: 05 Nov 2001 16:05:52 +0100

roland> I have been looking inside the code some more and I found out
roland> that I am using 2 parsers and 2 analyzers.  All of these
roland> programs have more or less the same structure, but the only 1
roland> parser and 1 analyzer fail on the input I use.  The really
roland> funny thing is, that I found a line which allows labels with a
roland> maximum of 8 characters in BOTH parsers and in BOTH
roland> analyzers...  Can someone explain to me why the first set of
roland> analyzer/parser doesn't mention that the labels are to long
roland> and why the second set does?

I'm sorry, but you are still confusing, and still provide no code.
I'm afraid we can't help you.