Re: Label problems

From: ROLAND
Subject: Re: Label problems
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 04:54:26 -0800 (PST)

--- Hans Aberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> The parser that Bison generates never reads a file,
> but merely processes
> the numbers and semantic values that the lexer hands
> over to it. So if you
> have a problem in how lexemes are handled (like a
> cutoff at seven
> characters), that cannot be a problem in Bison.
>
> So it is not possible to guess what is going on,
> unless you give at least
> some extra information about it.
>
>   Hans Aberg

I have been looking inside the code some more and I
found out that I am using 2 parsers and 2 analyzers.
All of these programs have more or less the same
structure, but the only 1 parser and 1 analyzer fail
on the input I use.
The really funny thing is, that I found a line which
allows labels with a maximum of 8 characters in BOTH
parsers and in BOTH analyzers...
Can someone explain to me why the first set of
analyzer/parser doesn't mention that the labels are to
long and why the second set does?

Roland