Re: Label problems

From: ROLAND
Subject: Re: Label problems
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:06:11 -0800 (PST)

--- Akim Demaille <address@hidden> wrote:
> I agree with Hans.  And I'm quite sure the problem
> is not in Bison.
>
> If I were you, I'd read the Flex and Bison docs
> about debugging
> scanners and parsers at runtime, and try to see in
> the log what is
> happening.

I'm pretty sure the problem is in BISON, since I tried
compiling everything using the combinations YACC/LEX,
YACC/FLEX (which were both allright), BISON/LEX and
BISON/FLEX (which were both giving me the error I
described).
I haven't had time to try runtime-debugging, but I'll
give it a try sometime today.

ROLAND