h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 04:18:09 -0400

On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 01:29:49 -0400 bill-auger wrote:
> i pushed the converted 'h-source' repo to the server, using the same
> tarball that damien sent you

damien just reminded me that i probably should not have done that just
yet, on count of savannah having force push disabled

ian - if you need to revert some commits or to put an entirely new
master branch in order to put the git repo in sync with the website,
bob said he would work closely with us at first while we get the code
base settled; but we would need to ask him to allow the force push this
one time