h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah

From: Damien Zammit
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] future development on savannah
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 12:51:35 +1100

On 16/03/19 12:28, Ian Gilfillan wrote:
> I've been considering simply uploading the h-node version to h-source so
> that anyone wanting to test and contribute at least has the actual
> version running on h-node as a good base to start from. Any objections
> to this suggestion? It will roll back a lot of the framework changes
> from h-source, but once this is done, someone with the time can look at
> working with Antonio to integrate the latest EasyGiant framework.
> Getting things running smoothly on PHP7.x is long overdue.
How about we migrate svn to git first and then you can push the actual
code from h-node.org as a branch?  I've started the ball rolling with an
email to all the authors in the svn repo to grab their user details for
the new git log.  Once I receive the details, I can migrate the repo to
git and send it to you for upload.  Is there anything in the CVS repo
that isn't in SVN?  What about the h-client project? Is everything
contained in the h-source SVN repo?

> There are also quite a few open issues that could be looked at, as well
> as moving to git.
Where are the open issues located? I can't seem to find them on savannah.

Cheers,
Damien