h-source-users

[H-source-users] Removing inactive distros

From: Ian Gilfillan
Subject: [H-source-users] Removing inactive distros
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 00:16:23 +0200

The latest updates have removed the following inactive distros from the list when adding new hardware.

+----------------------------+
| full_name                  |
+----------------------------+
| BLAG 90001                 |
| BLAG 120000                |
| Dragora 1.1                |
| Dragora 2.0 Ardi           |
| Dragora 2.2 Rafaela        |
| Dyne:bolic 2.5.2 DHORUBA   |
| Dyne:III 3.0.X MUNIR       |
| gNewSense 2.3 Deltah       |
| gNewSense 3.0 Metad (beta) |
| gNewSense 3.0 Parkes       |
| Musix GNU+Linux 2.0 R0     |
| Musix GNU+Linux 3.0.1      |
| Trisquel 3.5 Awen          |
| Trisquel 4.0 Taranis       |
| Trisquel 4.5 Slaine        |
| Trisquel 5.0 Dagda         |
| Trisquel 5.5 Brigantia     |
| UTUTO XS 2009              |
| UTUTO XS 2010              |
| UTUTO XS 2012.04           |
| VENENUX 0.8                |
| VENENUX-EC 0.8.2           |
| VENENUX 0.9                |
| Debian GNU/Linux Testing   |
| Debian GNU/Linux Unstable  |

The Debian entries at the bottom are to bring h-node in sync with h-source, which lists Debian Unstable/Testing together, rather than separately. Ideally I should simply merge them, but for now they are kept separate

I've also expanded the number of visible issues (both number on a page and number of pages shown), which probably only affects me, as I've been trawling through ancient issues tackling many of them.