h-source-users

[H-source-users] Updated vendors, and options for new hardware categorie

From: Ian Gilfillan
Subject: [H-source-users] Updated vendors, and options for new hardware categories
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2016 00:37:20 +0200

Hi

I've modified the script to make updating the PCI and USB vendor lists much quicker and more flexible, and avoid errors/warnings, so I'll keep the list updated fairly often in future.

There are a few open issues about new categories - if you have comments or suggestions about these new categories, please respond in the individual issue. There are probably more than I've listed here, going further back. Any feedback, or suggestions to prioritise welcome!

Desktop PCs
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/291/1/

Motherboards:
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/281/1/

Exotic categories:
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/290/1/

Adding PowerPC:
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/261/3/

3d printers:
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/240/4/
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/241/4/
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/175/7/

Qualified Digital Certificates (USB tokens with PKI certificates)
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/237/4/

Mice, graphics tablets, game consoles:
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/169/4/

Signal processing controllers:
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/231/4/

Projectors:
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/230/4/

Small-profile computers/All-in-1 PCs/single-board computers:
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/226/4/

Pen tablets:
https://h-node.org/issues/view/en/224/4/

Smart-card readers: