gzz-dev

Re: [Gzz] Pegboard

From: Benja Fallenstein
Subject: Re: [Gzz] Pegboard
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 18:47:41 +0200

Tuomas Lukka wrote:

into which NO changes (except non-semantically altering the javadoc or
reindenting)
by ANYONE (even me) will be accepted without first explaining the changes in a
PEG.
Pegs are not required to be impossibly complicated - a clear, commonsense
explanation
of WHAT would be done and WHY is enough, supplemented by UML diagrams if necessary.
Once a PEG is entered into the repository, it will be discussed and revised,
and in the end I will gauge the consensus and make a decision.

Opinions/comments?

Good thing!

A few points, though:
- Bugs (non-conformance with javadoc/failing tests-- can happen in the abstract impls etc.) should be fixable.
- PEGs should maybe sent to the mailing list, like PEPs.
- As soon as a facility to create and read headers has been added, gzz.storm should be added to the list of frozen packages.

-b.