guix-devel

Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 10:24:23 +0200

Timothy Sample <address@hidden> writes:

> I have one little suggestion.  The part where Paul reads the URL feels
> very slow to me.  I think it could be a touch faster without losing any
> clarity, and that speeding it up a bit would improve the rhythm of the
> video.  That being said, I am a native English speaker, so maybe the
> slower pace is helpful for those who don’t normally speak English.  How
> hard is it to change?  What do others think?

I also felt that this was a tad slow, probably because I’m not used to
hearing all of the punctuation read out.

I’m impressed with the audio quality and the sync, considering that this
was done based on timing information and not recorded all together;
looks like the workflow really works in practise.

I’m looking forward to even more videos :)

--
Ricardo