guix-devel

Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!

From: Timothy Sample
Subject: Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!
Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 15:13:05 -0400

Hi Laura,

Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Guix!
>
> I have created the site: https://archive.org/details/guix-videos
> where I will be pushing  the documentation videos that I created
> during my internship and that Paul helped a a lot sharing their voice
> and knowledge about video creation to enhance them.
>
> I appreciate feedback :)

This is really great!  Thank you so much for seeing the videos through
to completion.  It’s very exciting to have such high-quality materials
available to the community.  :)

I have one little suggestion.  The part where Paul reads the URL feels
very slow to me.  I think it could be a touch faster without losing any
clarity, and that speeding it up a bit would improve the rhythm of the
video.  That being said, I am a native English speaker, so maybe the
slower pace is helpful for those who don’t normally speak English.  How
hard is it to change?  What do others think?

Otherwise, it’s awesome.  Thanks again!

-- Tim