guix-devel

Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Documentation videos are being uploaded!
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 16:11:53 -0300

Hey Hey!

Thanks for the compliments to everyone :)

Working with Paul during the last months has been great and Gábor,
Björn, Ricardo and Ludo had  played a very important role while I was
an intern too ;) . And also some Guix folks.
Ok, let's keep the 3 min constraint for future videos and maybe split
them into several, like we did with the ones that needed more time?
Like I said, I will answer back when all the videos are uploaded, but
if you take a look before that you will see some of them before that.

Regards :)
Laura