guile-gtk-general

Re: Archive rolling over for the new year

From: Mike Small
Subject: Re: Archive rolling over for the new year
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:12:14 -0500

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 07:15:10PM -0500, Andy Wingo wrote:
> Hm, the tree there should be up to date from november sometime... Keep
> in mind that the toplevel platform package will pull subpackages into
> its subdirs, that have their own changelogs, etc. That said, mine is
> slightly more up-to-date. I'll merge tonight.

I think what happened was I still had an old location for that archive
or maybe I mixed something up copying and pasting when I registered it.
I was showing
http://people.debian.org/~rotty/arch/address@hidden/2004/
instead of the gna url for address@hidden for some
reason.  Sorry about that.

> But, if you're just starting, I suggest starting with a tarball release.
> The latest is
> http://download.gna.org/guile-gnome/releases/guile-gnome-platform-2.7.97.tar.gz.

Okay, I'll try that.  Thanks.

- Mike