guile-gtk-general

Re: Archive rolling over for the new year

From: Mike Small
Subject: Re: Archive rolling over for the new year
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:51:39 -0500

Hi,

When I tried to register that archive I got...
 webdav error: 301 Moved Permanently

But this one worked: http://wingolog/arch/address@hidden

By the way, is this the right place for someone to be pulling from
who's new to guile-gnome and wants to learn to use it?  I pulled
the tree referred to on the web site, but it seems to date back
to last July, unless I'm missing something.