guile-gtk-general

Re: Archive rolling over for the new year

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Archive rolling over for the new year
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 19:15:10 -0500

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Mike Small wrote:

> When I tried to register that archive I got...
>  webdav error: 301 Moved Permanently
>
> But this one worked: http://wingolog/arch/address@hidden

Yep, just changed that a couple hours ago. Thought the 301 redirection
would be automatic for arch, but I guess I need to mail again...

> By the way, is this the right place for someone to be pulling from
> who's new to guile-gnome and wants to learn to use it?  I pulled
> the tree referred to on the web site, but it seems to date back
> to last July, unless I'm missing something.

Hm, the tree there should be up to date from november sometime... Keep
in mind that the toplevel platform package will pull subpackages into
its subdirs, that have their own changelogs, etc. That said, mine is
slightly more up-to-date. I'll merge tonight.

But, if you're just starting, I suggest starting with a tarball release.
The latest is
http://download.gna.org/guile-gnome/releases/guile-gnome-platform-2.7.97.tar.gz.

Cheers,

Wingo.