guile-gtk-general

platform 2.7.97

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: platform 2.7.97
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:18:23 +0200

Hey all,

Got a new release up (or, it will go up a few minutes after you get this
message):

http://download.gna.org/guile-gnome/releases/guile-gnome-platform-2.7.97.tar.gz

Changes:

 * GLib
   * New public C procedure: scm_c_register_gvalue_wrappers
     Registers a pair of funs to transform between GValues and scm vals.
   * New macro for wrapsets: wrap-custom-boxed!
     Replaces wrap-custom-pointer! and custom-pointer-decls. Integrates
     with the GValue wrappers so that closures, etc also get the custom
     wrappers. See gtk-spec.scm for an example.
   * Fixes for (gnome-0)
     Previously guile's legacy DSO module support would barf if you have
     a libgnome.so around. Thanks to David Pirotte for the bug report.

 * GTK
   * Updated for new wrappers.

That's it -- I didn't get a chance to merge Patrick's demos. Or test
very much, although the demo apps work. My bad. Things get hectic! I'm
leaving home in two days, and leaving the country in a week, and then
travelling for a month... Please do send bug reports, though. If no one
gets around to answering/fixing a problem, I'll get to it next year.

Happy holidays,
--
Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
http://ambient.2y.net/wingo/