guile-gtk-general

Re: platform 2.7.97

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: platform 2.7.97
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:04:28 +0100

Hi Andy,

it configure/compile/install itself perfectly on my box as well now,
no more need to replace gnome.scm.in as for previous versions.

i wanted to thank you as well for the fantastic and very impressive
work you are doing on guile-gnome, whithout which I couldn't use guile
as 'my' application development environment.

Happy Holidays to you too,
David

;; --