guile-gtk-general

2.7.90 released

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: 2.7.90 released
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:45:26 +0200

Hey all,

I threw a platform-2.7.90 up on http://download.gna.org/guile-gnome/.
>From now on, that will be the location for releases.

I released it off of my branch, although I'm merging with HEAD today.

Changes from platform-20041009-wingo:
  * make h2defs.py function arg parsing more robust
  * add libgnomeui pkg-config files
  * regenerated libgnomeui defs
  * various core fixes to allow NULL for primitive gvalues implemented
    with pointers
  * `initialize' fixes for scheme-derived gobjects
  * gnome-vfs only throws to the 'gnome-vfs-error key with the specific
    error as an argument
  * gtk wrappers: drag-dest-set, selection-data-get-as-string,
    tree-view-column-set-cell-data-func
  * list-store-new can take a list of classes or gtypes
  * examples/repl mostly moved into (gnome gtk graphical-repl) -- really
    useful to have when hacking on an app
  * gdk-pixbuf wrapper: save-to-port

Cheers,
--