gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] [gpsd newbie] Latitude/longitude/altitude are not repor

From: Kumar Vijay Mishra
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] [gpsd newbie] Latitude/longitude/altitude are not reported in gps_data_t structure
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 17:56:26 -0700

Kumar Vijay Mishra wrote:
I wish someone replies to this thread and enlighten me. I have enabled GPGLL messages and the result is still the same.

I fixed the problem. I was not polling enough. Looks like the first value of fix.mode returned after gps_poll is called was always zero. Putting a loop to check when fix.mode becomes 3 helped.

Though I still couldn't compile version 3.3 for the reasons I described before.

Regards,

Kumar Vijay Mishra