gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Compiling GPSD to ARM chipset, any tips

From: Bas van Duijnhoven
Subject: [gpsd-users] Compiling GPSD to ARM chipset, any tips
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 20:51:46 +0100

Hello,

My first question here (so please be patient):

My QNAP TS-419P NAS is currently running GPSD 2.37 (downloaded from an IPKG repository). I would like to migrate to the most recent version 3.3 ,but cant find any IPKG for ARMv5TE instructionset.
So i guess i must revert to compiling my own version.

I was wondering if someone could give me any tips/pointers/howtos on how to do this.

Merry christmas and a happy new year (yes i know im early)

greetings
Bas van Duijnhoven
The Netherlands