Re: [Gnumed-devel] Slightly modified logon gui

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Slightly modified logon gui
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 07:40:59 -0700

On Jul 17, 2004, at 3:18 AM, Hilmar Berger wrote:
Features that are implemented tend to stay even for no good reason

A real concern that we should keep in mind, unless we can be comfortable / confident otherwise.

For the specific case of the password issue, it seems safe to expect it to HAVE to be removed i.e. not be allowed to "creep along" indefinitely. This could be conceded / emphasized by adding in parentheses
[  ]  remember password (for now!) - or - (devt only!)