Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo list is terribly slow

From: alain Baeckeroot
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo list is terribly slow
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 13:57:00 +0100

Le Lundi 13 Février 2006 19:53, Gunnar Farneb�ck a écrit :
> Alain wrote:
> > yesterday Paul mail answer one message (twogtp.pike) on the list, and cc
me.
> > His cc message needed few seconds to arrive, but 20 hours later, i have
not
> > the message by the list !
>
> This is most likely a configuration question. The default behaviour is
> not to send extra copies to people who would get the message anyway.
> See http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/node21.html.

yes it was a configuration choice :)

> > i also posted a reply (fix to my fix), and it is not here 20 hours later.

3 days after it is not here, so this one is lost (i receive other mail when i
post/reply  to the list)

I checked my parameters for the list, and mailman tells me:

We have received some recent bounces from your address. Your current bounce
score is 1.0 out of a maximum of 5.0. Please double check that your
subscribed address is correct and that there are no problems with delivery to
this address. Your bounce score will be automatically reset if the problems
are corrected soon.

Do this mean my mail provider had trouble ? (something like server was down
while a message was sent to me ?)

Alain