[gnugo-devel] gnugo list is terribly slow

From: alain Baeckeroot
Subject: [gnugo-devel] gnugo list is terribly slow
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:26:35 +0100

Hi

yesterday Paul mail answer one message (twogtp.pike) on the list, and cc me.
His cc message needed few seconds to arrive, but 20 hours later, i have not
the message by the list !
i also posted a reply (fix to my fix), and it is not here 20 hours later.
Are they lost ?

But the message from Terry McIntyre seems to need one minute only to arrive,
and it was posted after Paul's mail and my reply.

Does this happens only to me ? (i can take another mail account if that solve
the pb, eg laposte.net is blacklisted ...)

Alain