Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo list is terribly slow

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo list is terribly slow
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:53:22 +0100

Alain wrote:
> yesterday Paul mail answer one message (twogtp.pike) on the list, and cc me.
> His cc message needed few seconds to arrive, but 20 hours later, i have not
> the message by the list !

This is most likely a configuration question. The default behaviour is
not to send extra copies to people who would get the message anyway.
See http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/node21.html.

> i also posted a reply (fix to my fix), and it is not here 20 hours later.
> Are they lost ?

As you noticed you can always check whether it appears in the archive
(allow up to 12 hours for an update, see
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ for more information). It's also
possible to turn off copies of own messages but I believe that's on by
default.

/Gunnar