Re: [gnugo-devel] kgs tournament

From: alain Baeckeroot
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] kgs tournament
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:24:13 +0100

Hello

Le Mercredi 1 Février 2006 11:47, Arend Bayer a écrit :
> According to the rules by Nick Wedd, only one GNU Go-bot can enter the
> tournament. What I would suggest to do is that Gunnar can enter an
"official"
> bot in the formal division, and you can enter your bot in the open division.

i registred my bot in open division.
I asked if i could enter formal division (if it does not prevent our beloved
GNU Go to play)

Nick Wedd answered:
"I have so far received no "official" entry from GNU Go for the Formal
division.  If I do receive one, I shall give it priority over twinbot.
Otherwise, I am happy to have twinbot play in the Formal division."

Happy GNU Going.
Alain