[open-cobol-list] Skipping over labels in SCREEN SECTION.

From: john Culleton
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Skipping over labels in SCREEN SECTION.
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:54:32 -0400

Just getting started with Screen Section. The display I want
includes label fields and data entry fields. I want the screen to
skip over the label fields when I hit the tab key and only pause
at the data entry fields. How is this accomplished? Do I use two
screen sections, one overlaying the other? Is there a way to mark
a field as read-only? Do I click on needed fields with the mouse?
Do I ensure that the label fields are totally filled with a VALUE
to start?

Inquiring minds want to know.

--
John Culleton