gnu-crypto-discuss

[GNU Crypto] What to do with bugs?

From: Mikael Hakman
Subject: [GNU Crypto] What to do with bugs?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:08:58 +0200

Hello everybody - this is my first posting to this list.

What do you do if you think you discovered some bugs in a few classes and
you can pinpoint the exact location of bugs and perhaps even propose a fix?
Background to this question is that I don't want to spend time fixing things
that maybe other people have fixed already but aren't in the "stable"
distribution yet. Affected classes are mostly within the JCE adapter and/or
JCE itself.

Regards/Mikael