Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Some newbie questions...

From: Robin Farine
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Some newbie questions...
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:35:13 +0200

Tom Lord wrote:

Please write a fresh message summarizing your observation of the bug
and include [BUG] in the subject line.

   > Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 01:41:55 +0200
   > From: Robin Farine <address@hidden>

   > I wrote:
> > > Looks like there is a bug then. > > > I mean, even if the exclude regexp in =tagging-method should only extend > rather than override the hard-coded default. Otherwise, sorry for the noise. >

I guess dropping "even" would have make a better sentence.

Before I report a bug I need to understand the expected behavior. Should one have full control on the exclude regexp in {arch}/=tagging-method or should files always be tested against the hard-coded exclude regexp before considering the user specifiable regexp in {arch}/=tagging-method?

Robin